If you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter wise Notes Download then you are at right page
Below are the notes of all chapters of Physics class 10 listed with their download link but you can also read them online. Here on this page we have 10th Class Physics Chapter wise Notes Download for you. Here you can find 10th Class Physics Notes English Medium. Physic notes for 10th class English medium students. Most of the Pakistani students think Physics s is a difficult subject. Students find Physics difficult because they treat this subject similar to other subjects. You can easily prepare this subject by using simple technique.
The science subjects mentioned above provide you insight to the inner and outer world. Biology tells you about the living things, and Physics shows you where an airplane flies in the sky. You can easily prepare this subject by using simple technique. Students find Physics difficult because they treat this subject similar to other subjects. The Notes are in written form and the file is in PDF format easy to view and print online. Or download it from click the link of view/download. If the viewer find any error please mentioned it by contacting us or follow our Facebook page.
You can easily prepare this subject by using simple technique. Students find Biology difficult because they treat this subject similar to other subjects.Here are the chapters of 10th Class Physics that are present in the notes: You can simply download and study here on TOPSTUDYPOINT.COM
CHAPTER 12: WAVE MOTION
Wave motion is the propagation of disturbances from one place to another. The important topics are:
- Prove that mass attached with a spring is simple harmonic motion
- What is simple pendulum? Prove that motion of simple pendulum is SHM
- Prove that v=fh where v= wave speed, f=frequency, h=wavelength
- What is meant by fundamental frequency of stationary waves? How higher frequencies relate to fundamental frequency?
- What are notes and antinodes?
CHAPTER 13: SOUND
This chapter is interesting because it all about the sound we hear all the time. Now it is time to understand its origin. The important topics are:
- Write the factors on which loudness of the sound depends.
- Explain Weber Fechner’s Law
- Define ultrasonics and write their uses
- Describe the structure of ear, and the process of hearing
CHAPTER 14: SPHERICAL MIRRORS AND LENSES
It might be the most complex chapter for you because this chapter is all about mirrors and lenses – and arrows. With these notes, it would become easy due to easy words.
- Drive Spherical Mirror Formula
- Write three uses of the spherical mirror?
- What are laws of Refraction?
- Define critical angle and prove it.
- What is the total internal reflection? Write its conditions
CHAPTER 15: ELECTROSTATICS
Electrostatics is the study of forces between charges, as described by Coulomb’s Law. The important topics are:
- Explain the phenomenon of electric induction
- Describe the Gold Leaf Electroscope experiment
- Explain Coulomb’s law and write mathematical form
- Find electric intensity at point due to positive charge Q in the field
- Explain series combination.
CHAPTER 16: CURRENT ELECTRICITY
Current is a flow of electrical charge carriers, usually electrons or electron-deficient atoms. The important topics are:
- What is the difference between potential Difference and (e.m.f) Electromotive force?
- State Ohm’s law and drive it.
- What are the factors upon which the resistance of the conductor depends? What is meant by specific resistance?
- How are resistance connected in parallel? Write the characteristic features of this combination?
- What is Galvanometer? How we can use it for the measurement of the current and potential difference?
- What is direct current and alternating current?
CHAPTER 17: ELECTROMAGNETISM
The interaction of electric currents or fields and magnetic fields is electromagnetism. The important topics are:
- What a note on DC Motor?
- Explain the electromagnetic induction and also rotate Faraday’s Law?
- What is AC Generator?
- What is mutual induction?
CHAPTER 18: ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR PHYSICS
Nuclear physics is the field of physics that studies the constituents (protons and neutrons) and interactions of atomic nuclei. The important topics are:
CHAPTER 19: ELECTRONICS
It’s the branch of physics and technology concerned with the design of circuits using transistors and microchips, and with the behavior and movement of electrons in a semiconductor, conductor, vacuum, or gas. The important topics are:
- What is meant by doping?
- How n-type, p-type semiconductors are formed?
- Explain P-N junction?
- What is forward and reverse biased diode?
Disclaimer: We collect all books from different sources e.g the internet, Whats app or Facebook, etc. If you come across such a book that is copyrighted or is your own property and should not be publicly available. In this can contact us with the link of that book, we’ll remove it within two business days.
This book is in written form and the file is in PDF format easy to view and print online. Or download it from click the link of view/download. If the viewer find any error please mentioned it by contacting us or follow our facebook page.