Are you looking for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2020-21 for abroad study? Then you are the right place at this time. Here on this page, we have complete information about MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2020-21 for you. Every year Japanese Government offers International scholarships under MEXT (The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2020-21
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japanese Government works with other countries ministries and agencies to encourage acceptance of more international students from all over the world, including setting up a platform to help international students boost their knowledge in world top universities under highly qualified scientists.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship – Embassy Recommended:
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 – Embassy Recommended is available almost all top Japanese Universities for Worldwide International students for diploma level to post-doctorate level studies. Student needs to apply through Japanese Government Embassies in their home countries. Students will study in the Top Japanese universities as International Students under the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Program 2021. World Wide Students are eligible to apply for this program with diplomatic relations with Japan. This scholarship is currently offered for Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. & other research courses. Students can Apply For MEXT Scholarships without IELTS/TOEFL OR Knowledge of Japanese Language.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 is offering a large no of International Scholarships and Awards 2021 under different International Financial support programsfor international students.Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Degree programs. These Japanese Government scholarships and awards are available to pursue Bachelor’s/Undergraduate, Masters’s, and Ph.D. Degree level programs in almost all academic fields of study at the different Japanese Universities
MEXT Offers japan fully-funded scholarships to international students which include Monthly Allowance, Education Fees, Traveling Expenses (Airfare to Japan), and many more opportunities for International Students.
Now that you know what you have to do it’s time to apply! So…what are you waiting for?
These scholarship awards are highly paid fully-funded and Financial Aid Support Program for worldwide students to fulfill their dream of study in japan by doing their bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. degree-level study at the world & the top university of Japan in All academic fields and majors.
Host Country: Study in Japan
Host University: Top Universities of Japan
Scholarships Offered: Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 – MEXT Japan Program
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded – Cover Everything includes Airfare
No of Scholarships: Large No of Scholarships
Degree Level: Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Level Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 Offers:
Who wants to Free Study in Japan? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore the Japanese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships for Bachelors, Master (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. Studies. Fully Funded Japanese Government International MEXT Scholarships 2021 Embassy Recommended will cover all expenses during a study in Japan. Applications are invited for MEXT Scholarships 2021 from all over the world for Admissions.
Expenses Which Will Cover By MEXT 2021 Program:
- 100% of tuition
- A Monthly Research Regional allowance
- Monthly Stipend – Monthly Allowances are changed each year depending upon the Japan Government Scholarships Budget.
- Travelling Allowance:
- All the Selected Students Under MEXT 2020 Undergraduate Scholarships will get Round Trip Airfare Tickets by MEXT Japanese scholarship.
- Airfare to Japan after selection
- Airfare to Home Country after Degree.
- Other support also provided after the assessment of the applicant.
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Studies: 4-5 Years
- Masters Studies: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Studies: 3-4 Years
Programs Offered By MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021:
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor’s / Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in all academic fields. Scholarships are available in the fields:
- Social Science
- Engineering Plymouth urgent care
- Medical to Health Urgent care warren
- Arts warren urgent care
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at Top Universities of Japan under the Japan MEXT Scholarship.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas and Medically Fit.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Students:
- Applicants who have completed 12 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Ph.D. Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required For Apply:
List Of Documents Is Given Below:
- MEXT Japanese Application form
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Bachelors program applicants: 12 Years of Education (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(Including Grading Points)
- Bachelors program applicants: 12 Years of Education (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Study plan / Statement of purpose
- The study plan is written in English. Basic content shall include motivation of application, education/ research Background, and prospective study at APU.
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2021:The Deadline to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 MEXT Embassy Recommended is Varies from Embassy to Embassy.
How To Apply For Japanese Government Scholarships MEXT 2021:
Students have to apply through the Embassy of their home country. List of 150+ Countries is updated now and you can find your country from Apply Online Button In Green Color Given Below.
- A student has to Apply Online in accordance with their country.
- Find your country from the list.
- Visit the website of their home country for japan government and apply.
- Good Luck.
If the viewer find any error please mentioned it by contacting us or follow our facebook page.