Are you ready? Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in Oxford University UK is finally open for International Students -This is time to apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in Oxford University UK. Rhodes Scholarship 2021 Program offered 100 Fully Funded Scholarships (include Air Fare) for Master and Ph. D. International Students from different parts of the World every year.
The Rhodes Scholarship 2021 is the oldest international scholarship program in the world, and one of the most prestigious. The Rhodes scholarship is funded by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford. Each year the Rhodes Trust is providing 100 fully-funded scholarships to international students.
Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in Oxford University UK
This scholarship program is an international postgraduate award for students to study at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. The University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom.
The Rhodes Scholarship in Uk is offered for Masters and PhD degree programs. You can apply for any field of study offered by the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarships UK will cover all the expenses of the scholarship recipient. There is no application fee for this scholarship program.
Rhodes Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded:
The 2021 Rhodes Scholarship: The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and perhaps most prestigious international scholarship program, enabling outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford.
With 100 Rhodes Scholarships available per year for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford, this page will help you to make sure that you are applying for the most appropriate Rhodes Scholarship.
Rhodes Scholarships 2021 provides scholarships for International Students for a range of Masters and Ph.D. Degree courses at the University of Oxford, the UK which aims at providing academically educated young professionals from worldwide students. About 100 Rhodes Scholarships are available per year.
This scholarship funded Master and Ph.D. international students to support their studies at Oxford University in the UK. They offer multiple degree programs for international students at university.
The University of Oxford is one of the leading and Prestigious Learning and world-class research university in the world. They are offering up to 1000 different courses per year. University is top-ranked in the world for research excellence and quality of research.
Host Country: Study in UK
Host University: Oxford University
Scholarships Offered: The Rhodes Trust provides the Rhodes Scholarships in partnership with the Second Century Founders, John McCall MacBain O.C. and The Atlantic Philanthropies, and many other generous benefactors.
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded – Cover Everything includes Airfare
No of Scholarships: 100
Degree Level: Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Level Degree Programs in multiple Fields. YES
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
Rhodes Scholarship 2021 Offers:
Who wants to Free Study in UK? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in the UK on Fully Funded Scholarships for Their Master and Ph.D. Studies. Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship will cover all the expenses during study at the University of Oxford. Applicants are invited for the Rhodes Scholarships Program for students of all nationalities to study in the UK.
Expenses which will cover by this program:
- Full University and College fees.
- University application fee.
- Annual stipend up to £15,900 per annum (£1,325 per month)
- Settling in allowance (£225)
- Visa Processing Fees
- Two economy class airfare to Oxford at the start and flight back to the student’s home country.
- The scholarship is offered for two years with satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct.
- A number of research grants are also available to Rhodes Scholars, on the application, which enables Scholars too, for example, attend international conferences or conduct additional fieldwork.
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters & Ph.D. Degrees. They are offering up to 1000 different courses per year. University is top-ranked in the world for research excellence and quality of research
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of the Rhodes Scholarship 2021-2022 for their study in UK.
- EAST AFRICA
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
- Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED STATES
- WEST AFRICA
- Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- Citizenship of eligible country by Rhodes Countries.
- Students should have an Undergraduate 16 Years Bachelors Degree.
- Eligibility criteria for Rhodes Scholarship are different for each Country Student.
Eligibility criteria for the Rhodes Scholarship are different for each Country Student. Students have to check and fill the form Accordingly.
Deadline for Rhodes Scholarship:The Deadline to apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2021 for International Students is different for each country. Applications are open now.
How To Apply For Rhodes Scholarship:
Students have to apply online through given link below of the official website, please follow the instruction, select your country, and start the application process and submit your online application.
This book is in written form and the file is in PDF format easy to view and print online. Or download it from click the link of view/download. If the viewer find any error please mentioned it by contacting us or follow our facebook page.